Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers
When drug or alcohol addiction has set in, the best solution for recovery is to seek help with experienced clinical professionals. At Sprout Health California, we can provide the evidence-based treatment programs that will help you realize long-term freedom from alcohol or drugs. As such, our skilled professionals work with education institutions, employers, families, and friends to offer some of the most effective treatment programs in the industry. Many people have questions concerning detox treatment, and we have the answers.
- Q. How long will detox take?
- A. It is impossible to give patients an exact answer as to how long their detox will last. It will generally depend on the severity of their addiction, how long they have been addicted, their state of health, and their willingness to get well. Your personal medical history may also impact the length of time detox takes.
- Q. How long can I expect withdrawal symptoms to last?
- A. The duration of symptoms often depends on the substance or drug. Alcohol symptoms can improve after 48 hours and last up to 12 days. Heroin, opioids, and opiates symptoms can last from six to seven days. Cocaine symptoms can disappear after just several days. Meth addicts can find relief after their first week, and marijuana symptoms can persist up to four weeks./dd>
- Q. Are withdrawal symptoms manageable?
- A. Yes, addictive symptoms are quite manageable. Trying to quit “cold turkey” can be quite dangerous, sometimes fatal. Our methods and treatments can make the process as comfortable as possible for clients./dd>
- Q. What does detox cost?
- A. The cost of your program depends on the client’s needs and services during their stay with us. Most major insurance plans are accepted. If there are patient financial burdens, we try to remove the barriers to getting clean and free from addiction./dd>
- Q. What does the intervention process consist of?
- A. Addiction intervention is just as important for the addict as it is for their families. Many families spend years trying to help their loved one. It can be exhausting and relationships can be fractured past the point of being healed. Intervention can help both the patient and their family to set healthy boundaries that can end the cycle of drug or alcohol dependence./dd>
- Q. Why Sprout Health California?
- A. At Sprout Health California, we have a qualified clinical staff with years of experience. This includes psychiatrists, doctors, psychologists, and clinical technicians that can help our patients get back on the road to recovery./dd>