After Detox Treatment
After Detox We Teach You The Tools You Will Need to live A Health Life
Recognizing there is an addiction problem is the first step taken toward sobriety and a life free of drug and alcohol abuse. Once a patient’s assessment is completed and they are ready to enter detox, we take special care to provide the medications and treatments to help them through the first part of their program After detox, their customized drug or alcohol treatment can begin. At Sprout Health California Detox, we can offer partial hospitalization, residential, or an intensive outpatient program. Whatever plan we choose, patients can rest assured they will get the best treatments available.
Medically supervised, this program is for those individuals who require comprehensive services and therapy in a clinical environment. We can provide a well-managed system that ensures effective treatment. Treatments can be non-residential or non-patient in nature. Partial hospitalization has all the
In this program we can offer dual diagnosis for co-occurring conditions that may occur. Patients have access to 24/7 care and assistance. They are supervised round-the-clock and have access to behavioral therapy counseling as needed. Patients can learn the connection between their thing and behavior. They are also taught to identify and avoid triggers that might lead to relapse. Cognitive behavioral therapy is highly effective, and helps improve the chances of our patients realizing a full recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
This is perfect for individuals who are able to better manage their addiction and do not require 24/7 supervision. The program offers the same benefits as residential treatment, and allows the individual to return home after their session each day to participate in their normal, daily activities. For the patient, this program requires self-discipline for an individual to continue to avoid those triggers and conditions that caused addiction in the first place. Patients will continue to attend addiction treatment sessions on a regular basis.
Our approaches to detox and rehab are tried and proven, knowledge-based programs. No two treatments are the same because no two individuals will ever have the same experience. Addictions are all based on a set of complex variables that require individualized treatment plans. As such, we also encourage family members and friends, at the request of our patient, to attend counseling. It benefits everyone involved with our patient to understand their addiction and what it takes for that person to become sober. Friends and family members can equip themselves with a better understanding of how to better support their loved one.
Post -Treatment Suggestions
At Sprout Health California Detox, we are with our patients every step of the way. Our staff members are highly qualified and credentialed in their field. We also have the medication remedies and equipment to help facilitate a patient’s full recovery. As such, we suggest that patients adhere to the following advice.
- Change your environment. Environments are filled with the very triggers that cause a person to abuse drugs or alcohol in the first place. Sometimes a change of environment is necessary for a person to stay sober.
- Develop and cultivate new friendships and relationships. New friends, positive ones, can bring new energy into your life. These are relationships that can last an entire lifetime.
- Follow through and attend every treatment session. Your willingness to attend each session is your commitment to get well. This is where you start developing the discipline to break free of drug and alcohol addiction.
- Get involved with community projects, or volunteer your time to help a worthy cause. Having purpose is one way to stay focused and sober. Having a purpose larger than one’s self can work miracles in life.
- Keep following your dreams while developing new talents and skills.
- Attend wellness and spiritual groups. You can never discount the positive effect of strengthening the spirit. We can also teach you how to practice “mindfulness.” This is the ability to be aware of the here and now. Yoga, meditation, and prayer are extremely helpful as well.
We can help you detox, and provide therapies that can help you live a life free of addiction. However, you have to want to get well. No one can supply that drive and commitment for you. If a relapse occurs, seek help immediately. It is far better to pick yourself right back up. Reexamine the triggers that fueled your relapse and work to remove those elements from your life. The professionals here at Sprout Health California Detox can help give you a second chance at life.