Long Term Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in CA
The Benefits Of Residential Treatment
At Sprout Health California Detox, we staff seasoned clinicians who possess the ability to discern when a higher level of care is needed to help patients beat their drug or alcohol addiction. Addiction ruins lives, and for many, it is a brave act to admit there is a problem and to seek professional clinical treatment. Both the addiction and withdrawal are an acute crisis. We are skilled as assessing the obvious addiction problems, and diagnosing and addressing any co-occurring illnesses.
Residential Treatment Center
There are definite benefits that residential treatment can offer clients. Treatment, 24/7, ensures that patients receive the needed care they need to the detox process and move on to the next step: rehab. Medications are administered by knowledgeable and competent staff members who are the very best at what they do. Patients are monitored throughout their stay to make sure their program is delivering as expected.
Support can include individual counseling, group therapy, and family counseling. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is at the core of our programs. It teaches individuals to be mindful of their thoughts and how they can affect emotions and behavioral patterns. It teaches the patient to focus on solutions, and not the problem.
Finding the Right Treatment Center
Rehab centers will vary with regards to their programs and treatment protocols. The length of a program may depend on the individual’s level of addiction, the length of time they abused alcohol or drugs, and their willingness to work toward long-term abstinence.
When looking for a treatment center for yourself or a loved one, consider asking the following questions.
- What type of addictions does the center offer? Is it for all types or does the center focus on one particular disorder? Will the treatment center be able to screen for co-occurring illnesses?
- Does the treatment center focus on any particular group, like women, men, or high-level executives?
- Are the accommodations what you would expect for your particular addiction? This is a personal observation because you may have to spend more than 30 days in a residential program. Your new surroundings should be comfortable and relevant to help you realize complete sobriety. Consider the amenities offered, like spa, golf ranges, acupuncture, or equine therapy etc.
- What specific treatments will be available? In addition to medications that help through detox, is individual, group, and family counseling offered?
- How if financing for the treatment handled. At Sprout Health California Detox, our intake coordinators can examine your insurances and suggest, or help you locate, a payment method. Our intake coordinators are friendly and professional, and will do everything in their power to help you receive the treatments you need.
- Does the treatment center offer an outpatient treatment program? You may do so well in your inpatient program as to be downgraded to an outpatient program. In the outpatient program, patients have somewhat more control over their addiction. You will still be required to check in daily, but you can return home after each session.
What to Expect
While detox can help you to quit using drugs, and rehab can offer valuable insights into your addiction and relapse triggers, cognitive behavioral therapy may involve the entire family dynamic. You will be asked a ton of questions, and you will get to ask questions in return. You can also expect to participate in every program that we think can help you achieve abstinence.
You will also get a chance to work hard on your family relations. Families can be instrumental in helping their loved one get back on track to a normal, productive life. You can also expect to work on finding a true purpose in life. There is every reason to believe that having a real purpose helps people to find the positive, and good side of things. Cognitive therapies will also help you to understand more fully addiction and how you can avoid triggers that can cause relapse.
Medically Managed and Medically Assisted Detox
When you find yourself, or a loved one, at the end of the road due to an addiction, do not hesitate to call and ask about our residential and outpatient treatment programs. Our staff is qualified and depending on the severity of the addiction, treatment can medically manage and medically assisted. Call today for more information. We understand how difficult it can be to arrive at the decision to seek treatment. We can assure you that your efforts to regain sobriety will not go unrewarded.